RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
• Until January 15, 2020, product in original conditional with tags will be refunded to original method of payment for purchases made between Nov 16, 2019 - Dec 31, 2019.
• Exchange only with gift receipt at purchase price.
• For hygienic purposes there will be no returns on underwear or earrings.
ONLINE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Online purchases may be returned to any corporate store within Canada where Joe Fresh apparel is carried, or by mail within 30 days of your purchase date with original tags and invoice. Exchanges are available in-store only. All returns mailed back to the warehouse are subject to an $8 return fee.
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged: all gift cards, pierced earrings, hats, and underwear. Swimwear must have original price tags and hygienic liner intact. Gifts purchased online can be returned or exchanged in-store only. Original shipping and gift packaging charges are non-refundable.
TO RETURN TO STORE (FREE OF CHARGE):
1. Please bring your order confirmation email or digital copy along with the item(s) you would like to return to the Joe Fresh department or Customer Service Desk at any of the following stores that carry Joe Fresh apparel: Superstores Ontario and West, Extra Foods, Zehrs, Loblaws, Loblaws Quebec, Maxi & Cie, Atlantic Superstore, Dominion or any Joe Fresh store within Canada.
2. If you do not have your order confirmation, please print your order details from your order history by logging into your Joe Fresh account online. Items returned without the order confirmation will be processed as per the in store returns policy.
3. Be sure to bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment.
TO RETURN BY MAIL ($8 RETURN SHIPPING FEE):
- On your packing list, indicate the quantity and return code for each item being returned, and include this list with your return shipment. Return codes are listed on the back of the packing list and invoice.
A Too small or large B Overall fit C Damaged or defective D Changed mind E Item not as pictured F Item not as described G Value for the price H Incorrect item delivered I Incorrect size delivered J Delivered late K Ordered multiple sizes/colours L Gift return
- Ensure all items are packed and sealed securely using the original package, if possible, and affix the prepaid return label included with your shipment. Ensure no other packing or shipping labels are showing.
- Drop the shipment off at your nearest postal outlet for the courier specified on your return label. Keep your receipt for tracking purposes.
- Once processed, you will receive a return confirmation email. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment. A return shipping fee of $8 will apply and be deducted from any amounts to be credited. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on your method of payment.
IN-STORE PURCHASE - RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
You can return or exchange your items at the Joe Fresh department or Customer Service desk within 30 days, with original price tags and receipt. Some exceptions apply. Refunds or exchanges will be accepted at any of our corporate banners or standalone stores where Joe Fresh apparel is carried, regardless of where the original purchase was made. Banners include: Superstores Ontario and West, Extra Foods, Zehrs, Loblaws, Loblaws Quebec, Maxi & Cie, Atlantic Superstore, Dominion and all Joe Fresh freestanding locations. Swimwear must have original price tags and hygienic liner intact. All sales are final on: Gift cards, pierced earrings, hats, and underwear.