RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Purchases made from November 25, 2016 can be returned up until January 15, 2017.
Standard return policy requirements apply.
ONLINE RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Online purchases may be returned to any corporate store within Canada where Joe Fresh apparel is carried, or by mail within 30 days of your purchase date with original tags and invoice. Exchanges are available in-store only. All returns mailed back to the warehouse are subject to an $8 return fee.
The following items are considered FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged: all gift cards, pierced earrings, hats, underwear and clearance items marked final sale. Swimwear must have original price tags and hygienic liner intact. If final sale items are returned to the warehouse, you will be contacted regarding your return. Gifts purchased online can be returned or exchanged in-store only. Original shipping and gift packaging charges are non-refundable.
TO RETURN TO STORE (FREE OF CHARGE):
- Please bring your invoice along with the item(s) you would like to return to the Joe Fresh department or Customer Service Desk at any of the following stores that carry Joe Fresh apparel: Superstores Ontario and West, Extra Foods, Zehrs, Loblaws, Loblaws Quebec, Maxi & Cie, Atlantic Superstore, Dominion or any Joe Fresh store within Canada.
- If you do not have your original invoice, reprint your order confirmation email and bring it with you to the store. Returns without an original invoice will follow our in store returns policy.
- Be sure to bring the credit card you used to make your online purchase and valid photo identification. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment.
TO RETURN BY MAIL ($8 RETURN SHIPPING FEE):
- On your packing list, indicate the quantity and return code for each item being returned, and include this list with your return shipment. Return codes are listed on the back of the packing list and invoice.
A Too small or large B Overall fit C Damaged or defective D Changed mind E Item not as pictured F Item not as described G Value for the price H Incorrect item delivered I Incorrect size delivered J Delivered late K Ordered multiple sizes/colours L Gift return
- Ensure all items are packed and sealed securely using the original package, if possible, and affix the prepaid return label included with your shipment. Ensure no other packing or shipping labels are showing.
- Drop the shipment off at your nearest postal outlet for the courier specified on your return label. Keep your receipt for tracking purposes.
- Once processed, you will receive a return confirmation email. Your refund will be credited in the same form as your original payment. A return shipping fee of $8 will apply and be deducted from any amounts to be credited. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on your method of payment.
IN-STORE PURCHASE - RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
You can return or exchange your items at the Joe Fresh department or Customer Service desk within 14 days, with original price tags and receipt. Some exceptions apply. Refunds or exchanges will be accepted at any of our corporate banners or standalone stores where Joe Fresh apparel is carried, regardless of where the original purchase was made. Banners include: Superstores Ontario and West, Extra Foods, Zehrs, Loblaws, Loblaws Quebec, Maxi & Cie, Atlantic Superstore, Dominion and all Joe Fresh stand alone or studio stores. Swimwear must have original price tags and hygienic liner intact. All sales are final on: Gift cards, pierced earrings, hats, underwear and clearance items.